CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Gentle Reminder from God Tube!

I have been checking out God Tube - a sort of a Christian version of You Tube on and off over the past few weeks. And, I find that they have some pretty good stuff worth watching like this one on the Figtree Video Choice bar on the right entitled "Mommy's Wisdom". It reflects what most mums are trying to say!

The one below brings back memories of the time when we used to act out this particular scene during Youth Camps a long time ago! Titled "Satan's Meeting" - it is an extended, modern take on the classic C.S.Lewis book "The Screwtape Letters" - which is a good read in itself.

Watching this brought home some powerful reminders for me. How careless I can become. How everyday "busyness" can lead me away from God. And what is really important in my life.

For more information on God Tube, go to their website here. The FAQ page is here.


0 comments: